Saturday, August 6, 2005

Time

I enjoy time spent
not necessarily with those of significance
but with those of gaining significance.
Not time wasted or time taken
Time spent doing something or nothing
Just time being...

These words are yours
ulebmist and I got excited
There's no other way to say...
What could or shouldn't be
But there's more there
than could ever be expressed

Time left to spare
Time used laughing, heartflow
Time flies, huh?
My naked soul exposed
Too often for my comfort
But I am trying...

Trying to get the time
to let it all out
Waiting for the right time...
Trying to focus my attention
on these words I have the
inability to speak

But your time is never
far from the thought
of the last 20 minutes
Time crawls slowly
along the fictional round place
of tick tock timing

Afraid of death and bad timing
and things that I hold inside
I know we're cool
but I need time
Because thats who I am
Time is never time at all...